Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yeah...I finally got my new racket...

Yeah..Since that days incident...I finally got back my brand new racket today..Haha..Dam freaking happy....Bought a finnex brand racket..Ermmm...All together it cost RM220...It caused my mum a bomb..Haha...I bought my racket at the sportshop near atria...

Yeah...During my next badminton class or match..Sure tapau u all..Haha..Watch out Zi Hao,Teik Peng,Tiek Yi,Joanne and the other people whom i always play badminton with..Haha..xD...Have not try the racket yet...

Haiz...Planning to play tomorrow 1...But no one if free..So nvm lo..I will wait patiently until saturday and will unleashed my power...Haha...

Lazy to blog today la...Sry yeah guys...Buzy watching some Chinese TVB drama show...Bought the DVD..Will post about it next time...Cioaz :D

0 comments: