Thursday, December 11, 2008

Swimming=) and Happy Birthday to the Sultan Of Selangor!!!!

Woke up at 9 today...Bath and got rdy to go out for breakfast with family..Had to wake up so early cause my mum has work today....Haha=)Went and eat breakfast at a Coffee Shop beside Devis Mamak Stall which is situated in Taman Tun...Errrrr....I ate chiken rice and CHAR KUEY TEOW!!!xD...Ate dam kao a lot today..Dunno y..Haha...But after that i skipped my lunch la..So counted not so bad..I ate 2 in 1...xD=)

After eating breakfast..I pass by my Kindergarden...OMG WEI!!!Some of the teachers are still there...Hahah...They still can remember me and my sister..xD....It has been like almost 10years since i ever met them...Haha...But they still can remember me and the place did not change much..I still can remember about my childhood when i went back there..Haha=)

Errrr.......Played the piano forwhile and then after that when ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE until Ren Chii came...Waited for him so that we can go swimming...xD......At 2 something like that..We went to SWIMMING!!!xD..Went with Rajvin also..Dam freaking funny la..We played all type of lame games in the pool...Haha..Like some small kids only..But who cares..No one were there..Hahah...Only the 3 of us..xD...We went and play at the baby pool slide also..Haha...I scratch my arm at the rock..WALAU!!Dam freaking pain la wei..Until now still dam pain..xD=)

Came back at 5 something and ate dinner....After eating dinner..Waited for my mum to come back cause me and my sister wanted to go to PASAR MALAM..Hahaa...Finally at 7 something..My mum came back..YEAH!!!We get to go already..As soon as after she finished her dinner...We went!!!xD=)Bought Fried ice-cream and eat....YUM YUM!!!It was delicious!!!!U all should try some..But too bad u all cant..xD=)

Came back at 9 something..Took a bath and ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE until i sleep..xD....Cioaz=)

0 comments: