Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chii Punya Rumah (Day 1)

On monday...I,Tiek and Kevin went to Chii house..I went and picked Kevin up from his house and we went to chii house together...Arrived at his house at 11 something...Not long after we arrived..Tiek also arrived...Played blindman forwhile and a few rounds of cluedo....

At 2 something...We went to Swimming at the Kelana Jaya public pool...We took around like a 15minutes walk there..On the way walking..We suddenly saw a big monitor lizard in the drain..Kevin was like WTF?!?!?!?!I and Chii laughed like shyt only la while Tiek as usual...In the blur situation....

In the pool.....We played gay games like throwing the googles into the 6ft area and try to find it,who can breath the longest inside the pool,who can swim underwater the longest with 1 long breath and many more other gay games la...After 1 hour swimming and playing gay games..We decided to go home...

After changing..We went and play at the park nearby the pool..The park dam cool...All the slides and rides are link..I wish i was still a small kid and i would enjoy it if i was a child..Haha...Errr..After that...We went to MacD to get an ice cream...After eating ice cream..We cioaz back home..It was sure a nice adventure..I think we walked like almost 4-5KM that day..

Finally at 5 something..We arrived at Chii house..Took a nice shower...After everyone had their shower...Tiek and Chii was enjoying their guitar class....They scold each another while playing the guitar..Dam funny while me and kevin watched them only...After finishing their guitar class..We went down and eat the Tong Yuen that i brought from home...

After eating...I think we went up again and play cluedo...I TAPAU all of them in that game la wei..Haha...Chiii dam freaking funny in that game..dunno how many times when he say the cards me and kevin forgot to showit which caused him to loose the game...He kept on scolding us..Haha..

After playing..We played MONOPOLY..It has been a long time since i played that game..Haha..While we were playing the game..ZzZzZz..I received a bad news..I was suppose to sleepover at chii house 1..Mana tahu..When my mum call me..She asked me to go back..ZzZzZz..Dam freaking potong la..Then i asked her whether tomorrow i can come again...She said can but just dont sleepover...ZzZzZz..Oh ya..Back to the monopoly game..I was not in the mood to play the game that time after my mum called me..So i lost the game..Dam suey wei..The number that i dont 1 to get sure i get 1...Which caused me to pay on Tiek Yi and Ren Chii hotels..ZzZzZz..Dam kao expensive...I cant pay the whole thing...So i declared myself BANKRAP!!! =.=

After playing monopoly..We went down for dinner...After having dinner...We went up and play TABOO...That was funny...A lot of rubbish answer came out..Haha..Not long after playing TABOO...I had to go home already...ZzZzZz...The most potong part...

Went home..Took my nice shower..Watched TV until 12 something and slept....Never even go online today =.=

0 comments: