Monday, December 8, 2008

Shopping Day=) and Hari Raya Haji

Yesterday woke up at 10 something in the morning...Quickly have a bath cause my family and i are going for shopping today..After dressing up..My father asked for our suggestion..Where should we go???Mid Valley or One Utama???My mum said Mid Valley..My sis and i was saying anything..As long can shop can already la..No need to choose here choose there..Haha=)Before going to Mid Valley..We had our breakfast at SS3..Ermmm..I had Wantan Mee for my Breakfast=)After having our breakfast..We continued our journey to Mid Valley!!!!Haha=)After like 15minutes..We finally arrive at Mid Valley!!!Now the obstacles is here..we cant FIND PARKING!!!!Everywhere was full..ZzZzZzZz..We went round and round searching for parking but we could not..After 15minutes searching for parking..We gave up hope..So we decided to go ONE UTAMA!!!



xD..Last minute change of plan...Father drove like F1 player to OU..Haha=)After like another 15minutes...We finally arrived at OU!!!Now it is rly SHOPPING TIME!!!!=)Wah..I rly bought a lot of clothes yesterday..Ermmm...I bought all together in total 8shirts and 2jeans and 1 pair of short pants...It costed my mum a BOMB!!!Haha=)But nvm..It is alright..We do this once a year..xD=)Errr...We ate at some place in OU which is rly rly cheap..Ermmm..If i am not mistaken the place is called Fish And Chips..Haha..The fish is dam freaking big...And it only costs RM10(Drinks Included)xD..Cheaper then MacD=)After finish shopping..When to TESCO again..Haiz..Was dam freaking tired la yesterday..Shop the whole day...Go to TESCO afrer ONE UTAMA..ZzZzZzZz..TIRED.........

After like 1hour at TESCO..We finally get to go home..HOME SWEET HOME=)Reach home at 10...Watch TVB Drama untill 10.30 and when and have a nice bath...After bathing..Played the computer until 1 something and sleep..That is all for my post=)Cioaz=)

0 comments: