Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Exercise exercise excersie...xD=)

Morning woke up at 9 something..Have a nice bath and Ate my breakfast...Practise the piano for half and hour..And then online and online and online...Maple and maple and maple...Until 2something...

At 2 something..Went and play helicopter with my father...FUYOH...I dam pro at controling it already..Haha=)Ermmm...After that i came back and rest forhwile..After resting...I went to my club with my sister=)Go there for swimming and gym...xD=)

When me and my sister arrived at the Sunway Lagoon Club...We quickly head towards the gym...hahaha...I ran on the trackmill for like half and hour if i am not mistaken..Err...Took a bit of weights and many other more weird things la..Dunno how to say..haha=)Err...Exercise for like 2hours i think...After exercising..I went for a swim in the pool while my sister is still doing her exercise in the GYM..Haha=)

After swimming for 7laps..I came out and head towards the toilet to have my nice shower and bath..xD..Before having a bath..I went to the STEAM BATH room..FUYOH..I saw 3 birds chirping(If u all know what it means)Haha...3 guys were NAKED INSIDE THERE!!!!!FREE SHOW FOR ME!!!But who cares..Haha..I also have my own 1..xD=)After having a nice steam bath..I went for a shower..FUYOH!!!The water in my club dam freaking SHIOK!!!haha=)

After bathing..Went back home and have my dinner..After having my dinner..ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE..Until at midnight and sleep..xD=)

0 comments: