Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Day??xD=)

Today woke up at 9 something..Watched Quantem Of Solace a.k.a 007 on the DVD..Watch until 11 something..Took my bath and went down and played the piano forwhile...After playing the piano..I on the com and played MAPLE!!!xD=)

At 1 something like that...i Went and eat my lunch..After lunch i went to Zi Hao house...Haha..We planning to go badminton together...We stick together like broters..xD:)...Went to his house and played some single player mini game...Dam fun..Haha..I forgot what game i played arelady..Haha...Errrrr...After that..Went to badminton at 4.45 like that....

We start playing from 5 until 6 something only cause i and zi hao need to go back early for a dinner..xD...Errrrr....After playing badminton,I came back and have my nice bath and dressed up for my dinner..xD...Left house for dinner at 7 something...Went and eat at the restaurant behind my house named Pantai Seafood...YUM YUM!!The seafoods there are DELICIOUS!!!AWESOME!!!xD=)Drank some wine too..Haha..Drank a bit and my sis and father say that my face was dam red already..Haha=)Ate dam kao a lot today..Eat until stomach 1 to PAO KEI already..Haha=)

Came back at 10something and as usual.................ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE until i sleep...xD=) Cioaz :D

0 comments: