Friday, December 26, 2008

Done with everything


My Feet after playing basketball..Siong already
Me New Hair Style :D
This is the saloon that i cut my hair at..Haha=)

Yesterday i decided to finish everything up...I decided to get rdy for school..Haha..Morning morning went to Sri Tanjong to buy my text books....Then went to e-books to get some other books cause some books were out of stock in Tanjong...

Haiz...In e-books i managed to buy only 1 book..So my father asked me to go to school and buy...So i went to school lo..Managed to buy the remaining books there..Haha..Ermm...After buying everything..We went back home lo...

Right after i reach home...I went and packed all my books...Arranged all of it in order...Getting rdy for next year PMR!!!Arrange and arrange and arrange until like 3 something i think...Cut my nails after that..Took my shower and went online forwhile...

At 5 something like that..I went and play basketball with zi hao at the park nearby my house...Yesterday basketball was sure dam freaking nice...A lot of challenge also..Haha...Dunno y yesterday i was owning..Haha...Even Zi Hao was dam shock..

Play and play and play and play until 7 something...Came back and ate my dinner....After eating dinner...My father asked me to go for a haircut at the hair saloon...It is at atria there..The name of the shop is hair-asia...

After cutting my hair...Went back home and watched my TVB Drama...Haha...After watching my drama show...Took my nice shower and watched TV forwhile...At 12 something...I slept...Cioaz :D

0 comments: