Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Feet is dead

Today in the AFTERNOON i played basketball with Zi Hao and Ren Chii..ZzZzZz..Dam freaking hot la wei...Feet all burn already..Haha...Played for like 1 hour then went back to Zi Hao house already cause we were dam freaking tired and thirsty..So we walked back to his house....

As soon as we reached his house...We drank lots and lots and lots of water...Haha...After drinking..I sat down and looked at the sole of my feet...WALAU!!!The skin was tearing and reaping apart..ZzZzZz..Dam disgusting lo...So i started peeling and peeling and peeling the skin until it has a big scar there...ZzZzZz...Now dam freaking pain...ZzZzZz...Chii leg also siong..But not as siong as mine lo..Haha...

At 5 something later...We went and play basketball again at the park nearby my house..Walau..This time we played match somemore..My leg pau kei already...Dam freaking freaking siong..But nvm la...I had a nice match there...Haha...Although it was torturing..Played a 4 on 4 match...Dam SHIOK today cause we get to occupy the whole court..Haha..

Play and play and play and play until like 6 something like that...Then people started to go home already...So me and chii also decided to cioaz already...As soon as Chii and Me reached home...We quickly took our nice bath...Haha...After having our nice bath we went down and had our dinner..

After having dinner...Me and Chii looked at our legs..Haha..We compared whose leg was more siong..xD....Both of our leg also dam siong but i think mine more siong lo cause both of my leg kena..His 1 only..My whole toe the skin came off and my heels all crack..ZzZzZz...Dam freaking pain...

After he washed up..I took my shower,Online forwhile and slept already....Cioaz :D

0 comments: