Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Worse Basketball Day=(

Today play basketball with zi hao dam siong wei my toe..Seriouslly...When i just reach and play only...I almost slipped and fall..But luckily i did not...WTF..After that when i chasing for the ball..My pinky toe hit on the rock...FK wei!!!!Dam freaking freaking pain wei...My tears came out also...But i did not give out la...I still play although i am handicap...After playing already...I went home...OMG wei..I did not dare to wash my leg wei...i dam scared pain...After a few minutes....I told myself...JUST DARE YOURSELF LA...ARE U A GUY OR A GURL!!!!So i wash my whole leg with water....SHOUTING AND CRYING IN TEARS...Dam frekaing pain la wei!!!..After washing my legs...Have to go and take bath somemore..OMG wei...This is worse...I shouted in the toilet all the way...

Now my toe bengkak already...Dunno will the nail come out or not...i just hope not la cause it will dam disgusting...i hate when the nail comes out....I exp it before...Dam sick...But i am suffering now...Ishhh...Will never go and play basketball anymore=(

0 comments: