Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zi Hao...Rly a great joker...Haha..

Hey guys...It has been a few days since i updated my blog...sry yeah...Haha...Dam lazy to update la...And there is nothing great to update also..Haha...All i know is school is on the way..3 more days school is on the way..ZzZzZz...

Okay...Here is how today goes...Dam funny...Morning i called Zi Hao...I asked him [Eh,U in singapore now???] he said that he was on the way that time...Fine lo...i believe him...Haha...Then i went online lo...Go online and online and online..Suddenly he sms me...ZzZzZzZz....he say that his car got problem...So he going back to his house and change car and go again..Haha...

So after that i never reply him already...I continued with my game..Haha...Play and play and play until like 2 something..Then i had my nap forwhile..At 4 something like that...Woke up and continued with my game...At 5 something like that...Zi Hao suddenly called to my handphone...

In my heart i said that...He sure say i reach already..Haha...Or maybe he wanted to tell me what was he doing...So i answered the call lo...Mana tahu he asked me...Eh Honey...Wanna play basketball or not???I was like WTF?!?!?! I thought u were suppose the be in SINGAPORE!!!!He said...Dont ask about it...Just come and play basketball...Haha..

I kept asking him again and again and again...He still dont 1 to answer me...He said that he will post it on his blog tonight..Haha...I cant wait to see the blog..Sure dam freaking funny 1...xD...

That is all for my post this time...Cioaz=) Countdown to school reopen: 3 more dam days!!!! Less then 72 Hours...ZzZzZz :( And oh ya...Most importantly...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! xD...Will never forget everything that happen on 2008!!!!

0 comments: