Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Day=)

Profesional BaseBall Player????xD=)

This is the true player..xD...NAH..Both of us
are profesional players..xD=)

Cool or not????xD...Pro la..I think i hit a ball in
with every strike...xD=)


F.I.A a.k.a Fatty In Action...xD=)



K.F.I.A????? A.K.A Kum Fong In Action???xD=)
LAME =.=




As usual..Woke up and shower..And then after that played the piano..After playing the piano..AS USUAL again...ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE..xD=)

At 2 something like that..I went and dress up to go out with my HONEY...xD...Which Zi Hao..My BF...xD...Hahaha!!!=)Errr..We went to Pertama in KL to buy his shoes...After shopping in Pertama...We went and eat dinner at Restoran Ismail....A mamak stall which is famous for its roti canai and mutabak which is situated in Taman Tun,Kuala Lumpur...After eating dinner..We went to One Utama!!!Haha=)

At 1 utama..1st place we went is to eat the fried chicken which is located at the Old Wing..Near TGV there..It is delicous...Haha=)Errrr...After eating we went and see people playing bowling..OoOoOoOo..Guest who i saw????xD...I saw Debz playing bowling also..Forgot that today is a Sunday and she has training =.= After watching people playing bowling..We went and have a game of SNOOKER!!!Haha...I owned Zi Hao in this game...Although he is quite noob...But nvm la..I had fun with him..Haha=)

After playing SNOOKER...We went and play arcade..Haha..We played Daytona USA..Dam freaking funny...That was a challenging game..Haha..He got win me..I also got win him..xD..Haha=)After playing racing..Errrr.We played the basketball game..haha..That was funny..We simply throw ball only..Got once we threw too hard and the ball reflected back to our face..Haha..Dam siong when kena the ball..xD=)

After playing arcade..We went and play the batting cage...WAH..So long never play baseball already..Haha..Dam freaking noob already..We set the speed to 60 K/M per hour...Haha..Dam fast the ball..But at least i got to hit a few balls..xD...Zi hao also not bad la in this game..I think he more pro then me..xD...After playing baseball..We need to chow already..Haha..So we met with Zi Hao parents and chow back home...

Errr..Zi Hao parents fetched me home...I reached home around 9 something...I received another good news when i came home..Haha..My sister bought her new Laptop already!!This means that this com belongs to me now!!!xD..HAHHAHAHA!!!Dam freaking happy when i heard that she got her new laptop and she is in SING now!!!!WAKAKAKAKAK!!!Cant stop laughing..Haha..After receiving the good news..I ate my supper..Took my nice bath..Blog awhile and then after that...AS USUAL..............................................ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE and ONLINE until i am asleep..xD=)

Cioaz...Buh Bye...Sayonara=) Bye Bye!!!!

0 comments: