Saturday, December 20, 2008

Badminton=)




Haha...Yesterday badminton dam freaking funny la wei..haha...laugh and laugh and laugh until cant stop..hahaha...Dam shiok also lo although i lost almost all the match...xD=)Went to badminton at 6...Right after i reached there...I stroke with Zi Hao...Stroke and stroke and stroke until Tiek yi came...Haha...The moment Tiek Yi came..The funniest thing on earth Happen..Haha..Okay...This is what happened...I was stroking with Zi Hao..Then suddenly he gave me a high half court ball...Obviouslly i will smash right...So i tried to smash as hard as possible lo..hahah....The moment i smash only...My RACKET BROKE INTO 2 PIECES and the FRAME almost hit Tiek Yi...It flew dam freaking far wei...Luckly no one was hurt=)Actually...I cant even believe that this kind of thing would happen..




After we had enough of strokes...We played a match....Me and Zi Hao team VS Tiek Yi and Kok Jian...WTF wei...TIEK YI yesterday dam freaking godly la wei...We suspect that he act his SUPER POTION...Haha..seriouslly la wei...He dam freaking pro la yesterday..Ishhh...Played 2 games...He won the 1st game and the 2nd game we won...But the game that i and zi hao won is also luckly only...Haha...Another funny thing happen now..Haha..Dunno me or Zi Hao...We git the shuttle and the butt of the shuttle flew away..Haha...Left the body only..dam freaking funny la wei..Haha..xD=)












After had enough of fun with Tiek Yi they all...We had our match with Teik Peng and Joanne..As usual...haha=)Yesterday i and zi hao kena TAPAU kao kao wei...Dunno why like no mooed to play only..ZzZzZz...Maybe i dont have my racket that is why =.= The 1st match score was 23-25,22-20 and OMG!!!The worse rubber set ever 21-7 !!!!!!!! OMFG wei!!!Seriouslly no mood already that game..For your information Teik Peng and Joanne...After i get my new racket...It is dooms day for u all=)I and Zi Hao will sure to TAPAU u next week=)We will take revenge on u!!!!=)












Oh ya...I saw 1 disgusting thing also...I and Tiek saw 1 stupid asshole oldman digging his teeth with his fingers wei!!!Dam freking sick la wei...He never care 1...Like it is dam normal only..ZzZzZz...He dare to look at us somemore...Dam tak tahu malu wei this kind off parents....I rly rly KESIAN his childrens la wei...Have a stupid freaking father!!!!




After we had enough of playing..We decided to go home already...Haha..So we changed our shirt and get rdy to go home...Haha...ZzZzZz..When we wanted to leave already...Zi Hao suddenly noticed that his wallet was missing...ZzZzZz....He dam freaking scared la wei...I told to relax la cause all the while got stealer in the badminton hall 1..ZzZzZz...Last time also i lost my coach racket in the hall...Also people steal 1..I bet with you is the same person..ZzZzZz...I suspected the DISGUSTING GUY who dig his TEETH WITH HIS FINGERS stealing cause he look dam suspicious when i looked at him...He kept on staring at me...ZzZzZz..Nvm....Luckly nothing valueable is in his wallet..xD...I think the most important thing in his wallet is his SCHOOL CARD!!!xD=)












After he chill down...We went home...Errr...I ate my dinner and after we made TONG YUEN!!!Hahaha....Get to eat TONG YUEN today...xD=)After making TONG YUEN...Took my bath and slept...That is all about yesterday...Cioaz=)










0 comments: