Saturday, October 3, 2009

T.T.D.I Library

Library is like my 2nd home! I only went to school on Monday! Other's i ponteng! Went to library everyday with Andrea,Zi Hao and Nick! Hardcore wei!Study study study!!We usually arrive as soon as the library is open and leave when the library is about to close!!Haha!!I feel smarter now!!!! :D

Out of 4 days,3 days we were at Secret Recipe!!!OMFG WEI! I am totally broke!!Each time for sure spent at least RM20 ++ !!!!!!!


Guess whose short Middle finger is this?! NABEH'S MIDDLE FINGER!!!! xD


She dont wanna order the Ice Lemon Tea because the glass is dam tall! xD


WTF am i doing?


GAY YAP!!! xP


POSER!!!


Muka Steam!


Dulan Face!


Tsk tsk.Look at Nick!! WAKE UP!!!


Me wallet and iPod (:


Sejarah!!!


Nabeh!!!


Nick again =.=

I am so gonna get screwed when i go back to school on Monday!For sure Puan Teh will screw me cause Michelle and I are not in school.No one to help her!Sry Puan Teh! xD

- Kum Fong (: -

0 comments: