Monday, October 19, 2009

One Utama again =.=

Went out to One Utama again!
This time with all of the 3A dudes!
I felt dam odd there! Since they called me to go,i go lo! :)
Kevin is also very odd there! HAHA!
Watched Pendorum again! =.= Finally understand the show after watching it for another time! :D

Watched with Deborah,Su Hsien,Karr Nn,Wei Xian,Ken Yoong,Ren Chii,Siew Meng and Wei Xian!
It is an awesome show! xD Although it is my 2nd time watching,but i am still scared! xD
Wei Xian was dam dam dam dam scared wei! HAHA! He dropped a few popcorns when there are some shocking scenes! :D

After movie,teman Deborah to MPH to buy story books!
It was a wrong idea to go there! I had to buy her a book! It cost me RM40! :D
It seems that it is her next year birthday present! Haha!

Went to battle cage after that!Owned wei! Played dam long there! Su hsien dam lost! Did not know she was that blur.She first time play ma! So she asked me and chii which speed she should play.We told her to put 60km/h! Haha! Which is the fastest!She rly go and put wei! Dam dumb dumb! :D I played battle cage till my hand dam siong edi! Haha! I cant even feel my hands moving now! :D

Went lunch at Burger King after that!SIEW MENG BELANJA WEI! HAHAHA!!! OWNED! 1st time he belanja! xD Played arcade after that! kena owned by DEB AGAIN! =.= I think One Utama is like her 2nd home! =.= I shall win you in GENTING! XD

After arcade,i ciao with Chii! :D He came to my house! :D
I just noticed that i left my wallet with DEB when i came home =.=
Dam kao a lot of money inside wei! Hope she does not loose it! :D

Pictures will be uploaded soon! ALL THE PICTURES ARE WITH DEB!!!!SHE STILL HAVENT PASS IT TO ME!HAHAHA!WILL UPLOAD IT AS SOON AS SHE PASSES TO ME (:

I JUST NOTICED THAT I SPENT ABOUT RM190 THIS WEEK!!!!!!! =.=

*Get well soon Deborah Chan Mei Har (:
*Dont fall sick this time! Genting trip is tomorrow! (:
*Hope you get well soon! (:

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: