Saturday, September 26, 2009

Black Eyed Peas (:

Went for Black Eyed Peas Concert yesterday with Chia Sing a.k.a Sayang/Fergie :D
As you know,it is an 18SG concert :D So we need to sneak in.xD
The security was not that tight because we had VIP tickets (:
Had to act like a couple and walk in O_O

The pictures are not that clear because of CHIA CHIA!!!She forgot to bring her camera arrrr!!!!I reminded her many many times the day before.I thought i was annoying so i did not remind her anymore.Mana tahu,she rly forgot =.=

I bought the most expensive MINERAL WATER YESTERDAY!RM5 for a pathetic 500ml mineral water =.= Had no choice cause i was dying of thirst! xD


Fergie :D


Will i am (i think) :D




Heart Shape =.=




They were playing Boom Boom Pow that time (:



I screwed up this picture =.= I look horrible!


Look at Chia Chia's Fat Hand! (On the right) :D


Cool people doing cool stuffs =.=


BLOW BLOW BLOW!!!


Slow and Steady :D


The local band rly pisses me off!Both of us sat down and chat!Haha!She took off her heels! :P


GOLD GOLD GOLD! :D


Memories :D




THE FIREWORKS AFTER THE CONCERT! :D

After the concert,we walked around Sunway Pyramid forwhile.Haha!Chia chia could not take the pain anymore,so she took out her heels and walked around the mall without her heels =.= I laughed and laughed and laughed! Hahaha!!! We left Pyramid at about 2 something?

I missed my dinner,so i came back and cooked a bowl of Maggie Meee :P *Slurps*
Slept at 3 something,nearly 4 in the morning.xD.Woke up at 1 something in the afternoon the next day :D

Black Eyed Peas ROCKED! :D

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: