Friday, October 23, 2009

What a day! :D

Went to school today!
I slept for the first 2 hours i think! HAHA! Switched OFF! xD
Text Deb in school cause she was absent cause she is sick!
TOTALLY SICK! ):

Make me worry only! =.=
After school,i ate cendol with my friends! :D
Tiek came to my house after that to wait for his mum!
He ciao at 3 something.

Going to Joshua's house today!
SKTM reunion! HAHA!
Had a mini party at his house! About 12-14 people came to his house! :D
We watched movie and gambled! HAHA!

1st movie was Slither! This movie dam potong wei! They didn't want to watch it anymrore cause it was disgusting! Ishhhh! Dam potong wei! Halfway then they off the TV edi! =.=

Had Pizza for dinner! Hmmm.I forgot how many boxes did Josh ordered! But i know i ate a lot lo! Haha! About 4-5 slices! xD I had ulcers around my mouth after that! Super pain! xD

I won about RM20 for gambling! HAHA! Poor Julian,he was the banker! xD
Dam no luck la he! xD
Last round,i played RM6 with him! HAHA!
He had to pay be DOUBLE! WAKAKAKAKAKA cause he exploded when he drew the 5th card! (:

Watched another horror movie after that!
Korean movie! :D The Tale Of 2 sisters! =.=
The most sohai show ever! Plz dont watch that movie! You will for sure feel dumb when you watch the ending! =.= I dam dulan this show! I rate this show 0/10 ! SUCKS!

After the show,Chii fetched me home! :D
Took my bath and text Deborah to ask about her condition before i went to bed!
Not long after i text her,I DIED ON THE BED! :D

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: