Friday, October 16, 2009

Taking a break! (:

Not planning to go out today cause i had been going out for the pass 2-3 days?
Kind off tired of playing also! Haha!
I only invited Zi Hao and Zenn to my house today!
Planned to watch Movie and Gamble (:
Mana tahu this Zenn last minute FFK! Cannot come! Mum dont allow cause she is the only girl!
Zi Hao still came to my house lo.

We watched Far Cry 2!


Hmmm.This show is kind off weird! haha! The starting of the show dam freaking boring but the ending is awesome! Haha! Although it is an old show but i havent watch it ma.XD.You guys should try watching it too!Haha!

Nearly drunk when we drank the vodka that we saw on my dining table.I did not know wei.When i read only i noticed that it contains 40% ALCOHOL! Haha! We felt the alcohol burning our throat and body! xD

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: