Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jamming! (:

Early morning wake up edi lo today!Thanks to Nick la! Ishhh!! Come to my house so dam early! i had to wake up at 6.45 okay!!! You owe me Nick! (: My whole body dam freaking pain wei.I cant even stretch my hands up when i bathe cause yesterday i played Nintendo Vii with Zenn!

The boxing game was a killer wei.Morning morning she text me edi.Haha!She said that her body also dam pain!Hahaa!I also laugh cause mine hurts badly too! HAHA!

Jamming was awesome today! We jam 21 Guns and Smells like Teen Spirit! (:
5 people went today (: Our group consists of :

Singer : Wong Kum Fong (:
Guitarist 1 : Tan Ren Chii (:
Guitarist 2 : Wesley (:
Bassist : Lim Wei Xian (:
Drumer : Nicholas Loke (:






Take pictures for them only.Myself also tak ada =.=
Went to cyber after that (:
It has been a long time since i played Counter Strike and Tower Defence wei! hahaha!
Today was awesome (:
2 days after PMR! xD

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: