Saturday, October 31, 2009

All American Rejects (:

After so long waiting...Finally the day is here! ALL AMERICAN REJECTS! (:
Chii,Nick,Andrea and Kevin met at my house before we made a move!
We had to sit 2 trains in order to get to BUKIT JALIL! OMFG! Cant they just make it in OU! =.=
Left house at 1.30 to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.We took at train to Masjid Jamek!
From there,we took the Ampang Line to Bukit Jalil! It took us about 1 hour just to get there wei! HAHA!

We reached Bukit Jalil at about 3 something?We were so dam early and the que was so dam freaking long edi! WTF wei! And we were standing under the bloody hot sun!xD I think i got more tan edi! xD
Waited patiently till 5 something when the gates were finally open!OMFG wei! The crowd was crazy!

Thank God we still managed to get a nice place to stand! HAHA! Right in front of the stage! WAKAKAKA!
But my mood was spoiled thanks to a gang of  FUCKING PEOPLE!I hate FAT PEOPLE! They suck.Mahai.The just enjoy to squeeze people! Dam WTF wei! Get a life people! You are old edi! I am only 15 =.=

Secondly,MALAY PEOPLE! OMFG! They are the worse creature on EARTH! Bak kata pepatah, "Bagai Rusa Masuk Kampung" =.= There was 1 time,GOT 1 FUCKING FAT AND SHORT KEPALA BUNGKUS KAO KAO HUMPED me! =.= Dah la she so fucking short,say la excuse me,i might let her go in front right? She lean on me instead! DAM WTF WEI!

There was 1 group of SOHAI MALAY PEOPLE WHO JUST BUMPED FROM THE BACK TO THE FRONT!Nearly caused a fight FUCKERS! =.= All of us point Middle Finger ( _|_ ) at them! I pulled 1 of that guy's hair!I cursed them " FUCK YOU LA! YOUR MOTHER NEVER TEACH YOU ARR!NO WONDER YOU SO SOHAI LA! FUCK OFF LA BITCH! " They pointed the Middle Finger ( _|_ ) back at me =.=

I nearly faint in the concert! HAHA! It is because i only had a bowl of porridge for my BREAKFAST and i skipped my lunch and dinner cause my teeth could not take anything hard! Thank God i managed to survive!
I told Ren Chii and gang,if i faint,plz call my parents! xD

AAR Perfomance was awesome! (:
Just that it was kinda annoying when we waited for them to come out! =.=
So dam fucking long wei.Dunno what is wrong with them.No planning at all! =.=

Teman Chii and gang to eat their dinner before ciao! :D
Took a cab back to my house!
It cost us RM35! =.= Dam stupid,the man never on his METER! =.=


*I love All American Rejects! (:
*Sry guys,although i had a nice place to stand,i dont have pictures cause i FORGOT to bring my camera! xD

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: