Saturday, October 17, 2009

Awesome! (:

Hmmmm.Today is an awesome day!!!!! Haha! Where shall i get started?
Okie! Morning morning wake up,bang the piano awhile! And then went online awhile! :D
Had brunch with my family at Jalan Gasing! Chicken RICE! SLURP! AWESOME! I had 3 bowls of rice! xD

Went to Digital Mall after that.Wanted to buy a new com! :D
I did not expect my mum to buy the com today wei! Haha!
I just told her this model is good enough.She asked me again and again " You sure this com okay arr? "
Moments later,she took out her credit card! Haha! SHE PURCHASED THE COM WEI! HAHA! NOW I HAVE A NEW COM EDI (: MY NEW BABY! :D

Went to OU with Deb,Zi Hao and Wei Yinn today to celebrate Rachel Tee's trip to KL! (:
We only managed to have dinner with her cause we had a movie at 8.00 p.m!
She came dam freaking late wei.I think she reached at about 7? Ishhh! Where got time to eat wei!!!!
I,Deb and Zi hao felt so bad when we told her that we are going for a movie!
She cant come not our fault right?We already purchased our tickets.She asked us not to go wor just to teman her =.=
That will be the last thing that i will do =.=

We were late for the movie anyways! =.= We watched Pandorum btw! :D


This show is very shocking! haha! Deb was dam freaking scared wei when the weird creature is coming out! Haha! She covered her eyes with her corn cup! xD
I have to admit that i was scared also.Haha!Certain scenes dam shocking la.Suddenly the monster just appear in front of your eyes! Haha! I dropped my popocorn at one moment! haha!

You guys should go and watch this show.Kind off creepy! Haha! I cant rly understand the story cause when we entered the cinema,we missed about half and hour of the show edi =.= Thanks to Rachel Tee! Kind off dulan of her! =.=

There will be more photos coming up when Deb passes me her photos! Haha! (:
I shall upload the pictures in my next post! :D

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: