Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sunway Pyramid!


It has been a long long time since i been to Sunway Pyramid!
Finally get to go there yesterday! :D
Suppose to be a class outing but kena potong thanks to the guys from my class!
They dont wanna go for ice skating last minute! =.= Kena potong! =.=

Anyways i had fun ice skating with the girls.HAHA!
4 girls + 1 boy = ?! (POOR BOY!) xD
Went skating with Michelle,Sit Peng,Li Yen and Shaina! :D

Fell 3 times! =.=
Just because of Sit Peng! I fell =.= IF NOT I WILL HAVE A CLEAN STREAK! :D
Tried to do some jumping stunts in the ring also! HAHA! Nearly FALL! :D


My Group Of Ice Skaters! :P

Went shopping after that! HAHA! I went hunting for a STATEMENT SHIRT!
I finally got it at 1 shop which cost me about RM40? :D
This is where i kena drag into the dressing room with the girls to camwhore! =.=

 

As you can see,i don't look rly look good in this picture! :D
 Went for a movie after that! HAHA!
Time Traveler's Wife!

 
 This show is so dam freaking funny la!
The ending a little sad lo!
MICHELLE CRIED IN THIS MOVIE!
I laughed super loud when i saw her crying! xD
The funniest part was when Li Yen shouted POTONG dam freaking loud in the cinema! HAHAHAHA!


I had lots of fun today! :D
I have a blister at my ankle! Weeheee! =.=


- Kum Fong -

0 comments: