Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today is SUPER FUN!!!!!Haha!!!!

Today arr.....Hmmm....I actually woke up at 7.30....
Cause i got tuition.....
Went to tuition and came back at 10.30....
Watch my favourite Chinese Show after that...Haha...
At 11 something like that...While watching my Chinese Show....
I ate my lunch....YUM YUM!!!!!I had 'MIHUN' with CURRY for lunch...
After eating....Went upstairs and dress up and get ready for school....
At 12.20,my bus came.......
OMG wei!!!!1st time my bus so empty....Only got me,Siong Yew,Nurul,and ANN GIE!!!!
Roze-Nn(The Fat Ass) and Rachel Shan ponteng today.....Lazy BUMS!!!!Left me and Ann Gie alone only.....Zzzzzz!!!!!
When reach school,i expected to see KUGEN!!!!!(A.K.A My Darling)....but he broke my heart cause he FFK me!!!!!Dam angry la wei...No one came to school today.....If i knew...I should had come also....
At 12 something like that....I had QM meeting....
OMG wei....I am in charge of some stupid shyt la...I ownself also dunno what am i incharge in...Haha....
Oh ya..after that went bell ring....I went into class...
Haha...Julian brought his WAX today...1st thing we did when we reach into the class is STAIL LEYTON'S HAIR!!!!!!!!
OMG..His hair dam cool wei after that....After styling his hair..I also stylied my own hair..Haha
Hmm....Today in school nothing much happen la actually...
Rachel Tee planned her fare-well party.....We are going to have a party this Saturday night!!!Yeah!!!!!
Today arr....OMG.....Everyone thinks that i am with Deborah already...OMG wei...I am not with her yet EVERYONE!!!!!I am still trying!!!!!Haha....
At the end of school...Haha the whole of 2Dahlia splashed Rachel Tee...Cause it is her last day in school....
Reached home at 7 something......Ate dinner and had a nice bath in my bathrooom.......
SMS Nicole until NO CREDIT!!!!!She promise to buy credit for me...But she did not did it for me.......Haiz.....
Went online forwhile and talk to Jonathan forwhile on the phone and after that went offline already....

I am full book from 23Mei2008 until 24Mei2008....Please make reservation before calling me....Thank you.....

0 comments: