Monday, May 19, 2008

Forgot to blog yesterday..This is for 19 Mei 2008....Wesak Day was quite fun

Morning woke up at 7 something...Ishhh dam early la..I was dam tired...
Took a nice bath and went down for breakfast....
I had 'Chee Choeng Fan' for breakfast(YUM YUM!!!!)I bought the 'Chee Cheong Fan' from SS...
After that went to the temple near my house to pray....
Went there for like an hour...After that sien already..So i came back 1st....
Haiz...Wesak Day also got Piano Class...Ishhhh
After piano class..I watched the 'Wa Loi Toi' Chinese Show at 10.30-11.30....
After watching the show...I went online and my father forward 1 of the funny talk...It is dam funny....
Played the com until 2 and my neighbour came to my house...so we played PS2....We played Fifa07...OMG..It has been a long time since i played that game...But i won my neighbour 5-2...Haha.
After that went cycling...I did some stunts at Taman Megah...I almost Po-Khai again...Haha..
I po-khai 20% yesterday only...You know y????Cause yesterday when i was cycling...I was trying to do some stun....After that i break to hard..My toe nail hit the Tayar of my bicycle...Ouch!!!!!My nail actaully BROKE!!!!!Dam pain....But nvm it is a good exp...Haha
Came back at 5 something and played 'Cho Tai Te' with my neighbour....I also owned in 'Cho Tai Te'....haha...I dunno y....I think i am too good for him in everything...haha
After playing....I had dinner at 6 something like that and guest what i had for dinner????
I had Rojak for dinner again!!!!!!HAHA....
After that....Haiz.....Got tuition somemore...Ishhh....But Science tuiton was fun...haha
Marianne,Nicole,Rachel Shan and me were talking about teachers BOOBS....Haha..It is was dam funny cause Nicole said that her boobs were very far apart...and Rachel said that teacher did Plastic Surgery...OMG..and Rachel said that i was steaming cause we were talking about teachers BOOBS!!!!Haha....She said that i was steaming 15-20cm long...(OMG..That is dam freaking long!!!!!!!)
At ten something....We finished tuition..Haha...Went back home and drank a can of coke....It was dam refreshing.....
After that wash up and went to my room and SMS Julian,Nicole and Deborah....SMS till 12 something....Then i sleep already....


Guest what????Nicole is going to exchange phone with me for 1day today!!!!!Haha

0 comments: