Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20 Mei 2008 Was FUN!!!!!!!(Wesak Day and Last Day Of Exam)

Woke up at ten something....
Wash up...
Ate breakfast..(Zzzzz Had Maggie Mee for breakfast)YUEK!!!!
After that watch TV forwhile...
Blog and friendster and went online forwhile....
And then ate lunch....Had mee soup for lunch...YUMMY!!!!
After that dress up and went to school.....
School was quitefun yesterday....
KH exam was easy pissy....
Today in school i exchange phone with Nicole for a day...Haha
A W580i for a K750i....Haha
JASMANI exam!!!!OMG..The most not important exam and the last exam....(FINALLY EXAM HAD FINISHED!!!!)
Everyone in my class screamed after exam..Haha..I dunno y...And some of them splash water at each other....
After that i went home.....(I follow a bus home btw)
Guest where my bus drivver stop me?!?!?!?!?!?!
He actually stop me at Roze-Nn house and ask me to walk home cause the Wesak Day procesion was on.....
So i ran home....
Quickly dress up and ran to the temple near my house....
After reaching the temple...I ran back to Roze-Nn House again...Haha!!!!!
Roze-Nn dog is crazy...Seriously....
After reaching Roze-Nn house...OMG!!!!!The uncle ask us to start from the temple...So we went back to the temple again to meet up with Ann Gie and Michelle...
After that we walk to 7-11 to get a drink....
After buying a drink...We continue walking until SS2 and came back to the temple again...Haha
At 10 something....I finally reach home.....
It was a tiring day but it was the most fun day also...Haha

SMS with Nicole until 12 something and after that i went to bed already.....

0 comments: