Sunday, May 25, 2008

La~la~la~la~la~la~la~la

Woke up at 10.30 today...Dam freaking tired...that is y i woke up so late...
After that,went and had my bath....
Went down and had breakfast.....
After having breakfast....Instantly i went online to post all the pictures that i took yesterday during Rachel Fare-well.....
OMG wei...It took me 4 to 5 hour just to post the pictures on friendster...
While waitting for the pictures to be post....I went on msn and played some games....
So sien la today.....
Play and play and play until 4 something like that.....
After that i went to gym and swimming at my club...
Today in the gym i went on the trackmill and took some weights....
My muscle dam pain after that caue i never do warm up before i take weights...Haha...
After going gym,i went swimming....WAH!!!!Dam shiok wei swimming.....
After swimming....Went for a steam bath....Dam nice....Dam hot inside there....
After that...had a nice long bath.....
Came back home at 6 something like that....
Ate dinner and went online again....
After like half an hour like that....I followed my mum to Pasar Malam...
YUM YUM!!!!I ate some ice-cream in Pasar Malam....Dam freaking nice wei...U all should try...Haha....
After coming back from Pasar Malam....Went online again...haha...This time i played gunz with tiek yi...Haha....Dam fun...
After gunzing....I went and play the new ELEMENT TD MAP....Dam kao a lot of new monsters and towers....played until 10 something....
After that....finally i decided to go offline already...SMS with Deborah,Leyton and Rachel Tee....

Today quite SIEN la!!!!!!Arghh!!!!!I am going to die of boredness if i continue becoming like that.......

0 comments: