Friday, May 23, 2008

Had lotzzz of fun in 1u today!!!!!(Celebrated teachers day and went to 1u today)











Woke up at 6 something in the morning today!!!!!OMFG!!!!Dam freaking tired....
When to the toilet and bath but did not have a nice bath cause there was no water!!!!
Went to school at 7 something.....Today have to bring Nicoles phone to school cause we need to exchange back....
When reach at school....Nicole instantly gave my phone back to me....(But i never give back her)
So i was having 2 PHONES!!!!!!Luckly the prefect never check me today...Haha...
When i hide my phone only they came and check me...Haha...
Then after at 10 something like that....We went to out school hall to watch the perfomances..
Wow....All the perfomances was dam COOL wei!!!!!Everyone could dance 1...Haha...So many talented people in my school...Haha....Got people can play band,sing,break-dance,Hip-Hop,and many others....
At 11 like that...I had to chow already cause i am going back to my old school with Rachel Tee....
Just because we went home early...The stupid prefects did not allow us to go back.....cause they say that we need permission slip from the teacher wor...OMG wei!!!!Dam ma fan...When Rachel ran and get the paper...The bell rang already....School finished already..Ishh!!!!Wasted my time and Rachel's time only....STUPID PREFECTS!!!!!




After that we finnaly reach SK Taman Megah at 11.40 like that...




We visited all the teachers there...Siew Ho,Joshua Tan and ADEYLYNN!!!!!!! was there with us....




Went and visited all the teachers....4 of the teachers in that school pregnant...OMG wei!!!!Dam GATAL!!!!Haha....




At 12 something...I followed Rachel Tee back to her house to have a shower and after that we went to 1u together...Haha...




Rachel's small sister and brother was dam cute...Haha...




At 2 something like that...we went to 1u....




We reach there at 2.30 like that....




When we reach there....we met Daniel...




After that i and Daniel went to the CC there forwhile to play CS while Rachel go and call all her friends to come...




Before we went to CC,I played arcade with Chan Yee...Haha!!!!!I kena owned by him man!!!Haha!!!!




After calling.....Finally ANN GIE,WEI YINN and ACAP came.....




When they reach,we instantly went to DREAM WORLD to take a last picture with RACHEL TEE!!!!SOBS....




After taking....They all teman me to go and buy my belt at F.O.S...Haha!!!!Dam kesian Ann Gie...Cause she was starving and she was dam hungry....She keep on ask me to hurry only...Haha...




After buying...Finally we went to A&W...Haha...I only drank a cup of FLOAT...YUM YUM!!!So long never drink already...




After drinking...We went to play bowling...Haha!!!!




It was dam funny...Cause all of us dam suck....There was only 1 pro guy there....




The person is ACAP..Haha!!!He is dam freaking pro!!!!(Dam Jealous!!!!)




Acap won 1st place followed by Ann Gie,Kevin,Me,and Rachel Tee...




After bowling...i went to MacD to get a McFlurry.....So long no eat arleady...Haha..




After that,we played at the escalator...Lolz..Like small kid only...haha...




After that i and Ann Gie played hide and seek with them...Haha...




Went they were chasing us....We quickly ran up to the parking lot there...And hide around....




After that we went through another entrance and went down again through a lift...Haha!!!It was dam fun cause we get to play hide and seek and get to prank people...Haha!!!Went we were in the lift...Acap called me...Haha!!!!I said that i was having sex with ANN GIE in the lift...Haha!!!They actually believe...Haha!!!




After that we decided to meet them up again...cause we were too bored already...Haha...




Ann Gie bought BIG APPLE DONUTS and SUSHI for her family....(So touching)Haha....




After that we decided to go to ROXY!!!!!(Not my idea...Haha)




When we reach there.....I and Kevin stayed outside...While ACAP,Ann Gie and Rachel went inside...Haha...




After that Daniel and I went to GURADIAN to buy deodorant...I wanted to buy the deodorant 1...But he KS me...It was the last 1..Haha...He quickly bought it..Haha...




After buying...We went home already...




In the car...Haha...Ann Gie,Me,Rachel Tee,and her sister gang bang this Daniel...Haha...Dam kesian....




I did the stupid trick which is i asked him this question "Daniel...U believe or not your hand is bigger then your head?????"OMFG wei!!!!He realy did it...I Wak kao his nose..Haha!!!!




Finally at 6 something like that....I reach home...Ate dinner and after that went online to post some pictures on friendster....








This are some of the pictures that i took today....





0 comments: