Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I think i am dam dumb!!!!!

Woke up at 10 something....
Never eat breakfast today...(Only drank MILO)
At 10.30..Went online forwhile....
After that went and watch ASTRO WA LOI TOI!!!!!
At 11 something....I ate my lunch....
After that dress up....
Went to school at 12 something....
Reach school at 12.20 like that...
Went to back gate today and drank some bubble tea...Haha
After that i decided to go in school at 12.45 like that....
All the prefects was wating for me to come in school cause they wanted to SPOT-CHECK me...
Went i 1st step into the school only....WALAO!!!!!The prefects all came and gang me!!!!!
Danush and Yuen Wei came and spot check me from HEAD TO TOE!!!!!!OMG wei...I fell so raped when they took the pen and check me from head to toe!!!!!
They ask me to take out my shoe somemore...OMG wei...Luckly i never bring my handphone today....Haha
Today at school it was dam boring la cause KUGAN and LEYTON never come!!!!I miss KUGAN wei....1 week he never come to school already......Stupid boy got chicken-porks....
Today Rachel mum bought cakes to celebrate her FAREWELL-PARTY.....She is living Selangor already....SOBS.....'We Will Miss U Rachel!!!!!!'.....We sang a song for her today and we ate the cake....After eating already...We played with the cake...Haha....We put the cream at each others face...Haha...Rajvin smash the whole cream at my face wei!!!!!Dam Freaking oily!!!!!....Haha!!!Today Ann Gie in school dam hyper ....She keep on 'RAPING' me only...Haha
After that i talked to Deborah....OMG wei!!!!!Guest what i found out?!?!?!?!?!?!?
She suddenly told me that i am not loyal to her.....I was like y u suddenly say that????
She say cause if u were still waiting....I would answer your question already.....The answer was a YES!!!!!OMG!!!!!!I dint actually wait for her!!!!!Arghhhh!!!!!
Came back from school at 7 something....
Ate dinner and after that had a nice bath cause Rajvin put the whole cake at my face!!!!!!My face dam oily today....

Haiz....I fell that i am very dumb.....ARGHH!!!!!!I am teaching u all a lesson.....Please be loyal to all of your GF and wait for the person that u love!!!!!!!Never give up!!!!I waited for her for 8months also k......But ended up ......(Dont 1 to say)Haiz.....

0 comments: