Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boring....I hate Sundays....

Woke up at 8 in the morning
Watch TV3 until 10
Wash up
Came down and ate breakfast(ate Mee Soup for breakfast)YUM YUM
Watch TV for like 1 hour
Went online and played GUNZ.....xD.It has been a long time since i played that game.Hehe..But i am still pro at it.....Haha...Anyone 1 to challenge me????Just tell me...I will give u a shot...Haha
After like an hour like that...I sien already....So i went and listen to my musics...
After half and hour listening to the music....I went bored again.....So i went and find something to do...And guest what did i do????
Haha...I actually played maplestory....It has been a long time also since i palyed maplestory..Haha
After that at 1 something...I had lunch...Guest what i had for lunch???
I had 'Cha Kuey Tio' for lunch..Yum Yum...It was delicious
After that at 2.30 like that....I went to some workshop thingy at Taman Tun...
At 1st i thought it was going to be dam bored....But i was wrong...It was actually the opposite....Haha...It was dam fun and interesting...
I finish my workshop at 6...Went and bought some ROJAK to eat....YUMMY!!!!!!!!The best rojak that i ever had...
Came back and and after thart went to Pasar Malam at Taman Megah...And guest who i saw at Pasar Malam????
I actually saw Amanda Soh and her sister buying bubble tea.....I also bought 1 cup of it....Strawberry mix with blueberry(try mixing that.It is quite nice)
Came back from Pasar Malam at 8 something...
Took and bath and went online again.

U guys know y i hate Sundays????1st of all is that my parents are all at home...ishhh.....and secondly is that i cant go out cause my parents are at home.....And it is very BORING!!!!!!!!Argh!!!!!!

0 comments: