Saturday, May 24, 2008

I had lots lots lots of fun!!!!!!!



















Today had to wake up early cause i am suppose to go cycling with Leyton,Deborah,and Rachel...



Woke up at 7



Wash up and after that went down and had a cup of milo....



After that i cylcled to Deborah house....



While cycling...Almost kena BANG by car when i was on the handphone with Deborah while i was cycling..Haha...



At 7.40...I reached at her house....



Walao...Deborah's dog named "Shaggy"...OMG wei....He hump me only.....



Kena chase around the house like playing "Jadi-jadi"only...Haha...



At 8 something like that...Leyton finally arrived at Deborah house.....



When Leyton reach her house only i receive a message from Rachel...



She suddenly FFK all of us...So sad...



So i,Leyton and Deborah went cycling only lo...



Cycle cycle and cycle....



After that we stoped at the PADANG neat her house....



We played around there...Haha...



Guest what happen to my slipper after that?!?!?!?!?!?!?



My slipper actually snapped....OMG wei...Dam hard to cycle after that...



After cycling....We went back to Deborah house.....



OMG wei...Another time i had my nightmare....SHAGGY hump me again!!!!!!



OMG.....After staying at her house forwhile...I and Leyton decided to go back....



I cant take it anymore man!!!!!!Before i went home.....SHAGGY hump me for the last time and this time he hump me at my hand.....OMG!!!!This time i felt his cock and some sperm came out man!!!!!Dam slimmy la my hand after that....Ishhh...



Leyton had to walk to my house while i had to cycle...But i kesian him...So i walked with him....



Half way...I cant walk arleady cause my slipper is gone already...dam hard to walk..So i and leyton exchange slippers...So now i am wearing 2 different slipers while Leyton wore 1 side Shoe and another side slipper...Haha...He looks dam weird in that....



Half way walking after that...Leyton decided to sit on my bicycle...So i put him on my bike and i cycled him home...KESIAN his ...... sure dam pain 1.....Haha



At 10.30 like that....We finally reach at my house..Haha...Leyton ..... gone already i think cause he sure dam pain 1...But it was a nice exp....



Came back to my house and had a nice bath....I smell like a dog cause i kena hump by a dog and kena lick like shyt only....



Go home and bath for like 30minutes....



After that at 11 something...I went and played cs with Leyton......After that we mapled forwhile...



At 3 something...We went and eat at the mamak near by there....



At 5 something....Rachel mum came and pick us up and send us to the condo for Rachel Fare-well party....



Went we reach there....We can see Keen Fai and Yik Soon standing outside the condo there like a 'So Low' only....Haha...We went to Ian house to change into our swimming suite......



After changing....POOSH!!!!!We instantly jump into the pool...After raining somemore...OMG!!!!The water like ice only..Dam freaking cold...haha...



Starting only me and yik soon in the pool 1....Keen Fai and Yuen Hong dont get to go in the pool cause they were wearing pants into the pool..haha..They have to stripped they pants to go in the pool....haha!!!!When the girls was not looking...They quickly took out their pants and jump into the pool...haha...I did not know that Keen Fai did not know how to swim...Haha....Cause he had a nice body and a pair of long legs...So i thought he could swim better then me...haha...But i was wrong...



The guard kept looking at us only...cause we were to naughty and too noisy...Haha...We keep on kena scolding only...But we ignored..Went Daniel Thong came into the pool.....It was the most fun part....Haha...He wore his small white underwear....Dam freaking cute....Later i show u the picture...He was like a doll for us...We threw him into the pool only...Haha....He turn 360 degrees



3 times before landing into the pool...haha...(Luckly he is a good swimmer....)LEYTON....Hmmmm...He "CHOW KAN" dunno how many times...Dam dangerous....His leg all harden suddenly...Haha...



We did dam kao a lot of stuns wei....1 of them is the GROUP JUMP....Haha...All of us hold each others hand and jump into the pool....Haha!!!!It was a big splash....



We tried to drag Kah Weng many times into the pool....But we could not cause he was too fat...haha....After trying so long...finally i had the chance to push him....FINALLY he fell down...Haha!!!!I was the man of the match when i push him into the pool...Atfer that he had no choice other then stripping and jump into the pool...Haha!!!!!



At 7 or 8 something...We finnaly came out from the pool.....FOOH....Dam freaking tired...



Yuen Hong handphone spoil cause i think i dropped into the pool...Haha...The screen dam freaking pro....All filled with water....



We had our dinner at the cafeteria in the condo...



Leyton was the camera-man...so he took dam kao many pictures wei...Got more then 50 man...



Hmmm...at 8 something....People started to go home already....So sad....*CRYING*.....



I and Leyton were the last 1 who went home cause Rachel mum fetch us home....



At 9 something...I reached back home....WALAO...My body dam freaking tired and pain wei but it is alright casue i had fun...Haha!!!



Came back and had a nice bath...After that...sms with Deborah and Rachel forwhile...At 11 something like that...I could not take it anymore...So i went to bed....






Was 1 of my best day ever in my life......Never had so much fun before....Take care Rachel!!!!!!!



We will miss u!!!!Dont forget to keep in touch with us...Haha






















0 comments: