Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wesak Day Charity Work :D

Woke up at 8.45 today..Left house to the Cempaka Buddhist Lodge temple at 9 something..Reach there like about 9.45 with Zi Hao..

As soon as we reach there,We say Pn.Teh Phaik Siam...So we said "HI!" and we gathered at the roadside like some beggars =.=

At about 10 something..We finally get to go into the temple..Hahahahah..(Charity work begins now)

First of all,before we start..Jue Liang gave some speech and orders to all of us...After giving his speech..We opened the door and allowed the crowd into the hall!!!!

OMG wei...From 10.30 a.m until 1.30 p.m NONE STOP WEI ALL OF US WORK!!!!!I,Zenn,Zi Hao and Sit Peng almost died..Backbone all dam pain cause we bend down dam freaking long..

Many funny things happen there actually...Errrmmm..Example is I and Zenn was taking the pot to refill it with tea..Walau..So we went to the back kitchen la..WALAU WEI!!! The floor slippery like crap wei..Dam dam dam dam dam kao slippery..We almost fell!!!!Through enough after refilling and we were on the way back...I slipped!!Luckly Zenn hold me...Hahahah..Otherwise..Earthquake would happen...Hahahahaha!!!

Ate lunch with Pn Teh and the Kadet Polis group at 2 like that..After eating Zenn and Zi Hao walked back to my house..As soon reach my house..I went to Zi Hao house...

Went to his house played a lot of stupid games and then went to badminton...Play play play play play and play until 9 something...Came back,ate dinner,Had my nice bath!!!!,ONLINE and then died on the bed.

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: