Monday, May 4, 2009

Jia Wei's 15th Birthday









Went to Jia Wei birthday last Friday at Meng Tien..Hahahha...Had lots and lots and lots of fun actually..Hahahaha...We played kind off many games..We also drank alcohol..Hahhaha..We played "Number"...Walau..I lost like shyt..That was why i drank dam kao a lot until i was drunked and my face was totally red...As red as Zi Hao shirt lol...
To tell u all honestly..I did not remember anything i did when i was drunk lol..Until Zi Hao told me...Hahahaha....I was laughing like shyt wei..All i can remember was that we were playing "Cho Tai Te" that is all...
When i was drunk that time...I was SMS-ing Deborah also lol..Hahahahah..I talk lots and lots and lots of shyt to her lol...The next morning she asked me whether i know what was i saying or not...I told her..."Sry lol...I dont even remember what i did at Meng Tien yesterday..Hahaha!!!"
- Kum Fong=) -

0 comments: