Monday, May 25, 2009

Still cannot forgive and forget?! =(

Dont feel like posting this but i have too i guest..Sry if u see this..Hmmmm..May i ask you guys how long have i been figthing with Ann Gie?!?!It is almost a year u know...I myself had forgetten about it edi..But u still cant forget about it??Why?!Instead you seem too react very big when people talk about me in front of you...WHY?!?!
As example was one day Adrianne was looking for me around the school during recess time for the class keys..So coincidence she accidently asked you...I heard that your reaction was "WHO IS KUM FONG?!?!?!I DONT KNOW THAT GUY!!!"
Hmmmm...When Adrianne told me about it...U know how heart brokened am i?!?!I totally forgot about the incident already wan..But u are the one who rly rly rly cant forget about it..Why leh?!
Today Adrianne told me about 1 more thing..This is more saddening..That day during your MSSM Adrianne went to the stadium to cheer for you..I heard that when she told you that i was going to wear braces also..Your reaction was dam big and you actually scolded Adrianne and did your warm up and then after that you ran for your MSSM!!!!
Hmmmm....Regarding that..I heard that Mr.Zul also knows about me..I heard Sir telling Acap "This Adrianne still have to talk about Ann Gie's worse enemy to make her angry"I was like WTF WEI?!Haizzzz....Rly still cant forgive and forget wei!!!
Instead i was happy and glad that you won your MSSM..But you proven me wrong..I dont think you deserve to be an atheletics..No matter how many medals you get..You are still a failure because of your attitude!!!!!!I am so disappointed of you...
- Kum Fong =( -

0 comments: