Friday, May 8, 2009

Sivik Project =) / =(






Hmmmm...Dunno whether to be sad or happy today??Actually i feel both today..Dunno y..Haizzz...A lot of thing happen in school today..
1st of all in the morning...as soon as i reach school.I was suppose to pass my phone to Deborah..But she said that she had KH...So nvm lo..I passed it to Ken Yong..Zzzzz..I suspected someone sabotaj me..Zzzzz...My phone was unsilent and the volume was the maximum...
Then Kar Jun told me suddenlly "Eh Kum Fong...I call u,u cannot feel the vibration meh???" I told him "Errrr...My phone is with Ken Yong".Then he said Orh and ciao.
During recess..I received a bad news..Ren Chii told me that my phone rang in the class..I was like "WTF???U are joking right?!?!?!?!" Then sooner later,more people told me about it..So i started to believe him edi..Haizzzzz...I went and ask Ken Yong about it..Haizzz...It was rly true...
He told me not to wry wor.He said that En.Kamal wont rampas the phone 1.He will give it back at the end of the day..Zzzzz...Ended up getting a D3 form at the end of the day =.=
Sivik Porject was the whole course of the handphone..Even all my group members except Wei Yoong phone kena rampas...Zzzzz...Thanks to the stupid Thanesh (The black indian mother fucker).He went and report to En.Nada..He told me not to tell Timothy and Philip they all...
I told him "Thanesh..I swear to god i wont tell anyone...But next time when someone does this back to you..Do u think u like it?!U so like to scold people when people do this type of things to you somemore..U are rly fucking stupid la!!!!". He nodded his head cioaz.
Sivik project was sure fun though..Hahahahah...A lof of funny things happen..xD=)
The moral of the story is..I FUCKING HATE BLACK INDIAN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!
- Kum Fong :D -

0 comments: