Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Legs are paralyse=)






Played about a total of 6 hours of sport today..First 3 hours was playing futsal at Taman Megah,Second 3 hours was at Badminton!!!Morning went futsal with Mahish and Gang..It was fun though cause Mahish planned it for about a month already okay...Hahahahah!!!!After playing futsa,we went to eat Meng Tien and then after that we went to Mamak somemore =.=
I went back at 2 something..Feeling super tired and exhausted.Took my bath and went online forwhile...Was planning to blog but could not because my mum asked me whether i wanted to go to sony ericsson to collect my K750i or not..So i was like "Okay Mum!!!Lets go now!!!"
By the time i came back from Sony Ericsson it was like 4 something edi..Haizzz..In like 1++ hours time..I am going to badminton again..xD..When the clock reaches 6..I quickly went to badminton=)
Today badminton dunno why i smash all the balls all dam powerful..hahahaha...Strong like mad..Dunno where i got all the power from=)While playing,Me,Max,Kok Jian and Zi Hao kept on looking at 1 gurl from our team also wan..She dam freaking hot wei..Each time before we serve sure look at her 1..xD..saliva also dripping..xD
After i finish my match against Kok Jian and Max,I asked Bryan whether he wants to play a MIX DOUBLES match or not...Hahahaha...I untung like shyt=)I team with the hottie=)Kok Jian,Max and Zi Hao stare at me only..I bet with you all they are feeling jealous=)Played quite well but there is 2 ball i accidentally hit her back=( I feel sry!Although she looks hot from the outside..But her attitude is 0/100 =.= When she misses a ball..She sure say the "F" word 1..Dunno why..I was dam shock also=)
After badminton..I teman Zi Hao to eat at Taman Megah Good Luck Restoran cause his parents went for a weeding dinner so he dont have dinner..So i as his good friend had to teman him=)Went back about 10 something...
As soon as i reached home..Quickly bath,and less then 5 minute on the bed..My eye lids were shut tight wei..Can u all imagine how tired was i yesterday..Hahahah...Hope you all enjoy it=) Cioaz :D
- Kum Fong :D -

0 comments: