Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stupid Day seriouslly!

Today kena scolding by a stupid fucking old man in the badminton...Just because i broke the lights..ZzZzzZzZz....Here was how it went...
1st...I went and buy a drink for Zi Hao...Then after that i went in and i saw him playing a match..So i never Kacau him lo...Zzzzzzz...
So i played with my coin lol..I was flipping it around..Suddenly when i flipped..Ter-kena the dam light.."BOOM!!!"the dam light exploded..I was like...Shyt..Sure the fucking uncle scold me edi 1...
Through enough..I went out and told him..."BANG!!!!"He fucking scolded me dam freaking loud...I was like "Orh...Sry uncle..Promise not to do it again".
Then after that he halau everyone out of the court..Hahahahha...I offered to help him sweep the floor...But he dont want me to help him...Fine lo...I hope he falls on the pieces of the shattared glass..Make sure his fucking mouth die 1st...Zzzzzzzzz
- Kum Fong :D -

0 comments: