Saturday, April 25, 2009

Super Random :D





Hehehehe..Was dam bored today when i woke up..so i decided to test my new phone camera..Hmmmm...It seems okay...xD...U may think i am gay =.= but go ahead i dont mind..xD..Went for my science tuition at 12-2.
Came back and instantly went for my computer class..After coming back from my computer class...Instantly went to badminton..Walau wei..Dam freaking tired..But nvm i can tahan..Walau today went to badminton rly dam freaking "Dulan" at certain so hai people that just join our training..
We usually play a game that our coach created which is called "Elimination"...This idiot dam bastard..Dunno how to play wanna cari pasal with me somemore..Of course i shut his dam fucking mouth la..ZzZzZzZz...Nearly cause a fight..But luckly i could control my anger!!!!
Came back at 8 something..almost 9 i think and then had my nice dinner..Went online forwhile after that and then i went to sleep already.
- Kum Fong :D -

0 comments: