Monday, April 20, 2009

No studies today?? :D

Today never study much in school lol..Went for the NIE workshop only...So did not study at all today...Hmmmm...Luckly me to have such a nice team and teammates...Thank god man i never get stupid people like Thanesh=)

TOday after we had our recess...Dam freaking funny..While we all were listening to the talk..We suddenly heard a dam freaking "BAM!!!" sound coming from my group..In a wink of an eye..I saw Mahish on the floor..Hahahah...he actually broke the chair's leg...cool right???All of us laugh like cock only wei...hahahah...

Finish NIE program already...Went back home lo..Had my piano class..After piano class..Came back bath and straight away went to the dentist..Heheheh...Finally going to get my braces on..Doctor say maybe need to put for like 2-3 years and need to extract a minimum of 2-4 teeths..Haizzz....Takut sia..xD.

But what to do..If i want to be handsome...have to suffer lo...Hahhaha...god is always fair...when there is a will,there is a way=)I hope my teeth will be like the model above..hahahah...

- Kum Fong :D -













0 comments: