Friday, April 24, 2009

Stupid Project Man!!!!!



Finally my baby phone W910i is in my hands...hahahahah...I love you=)

Went and did my mould today for my braces..Haiz...Doctor say have to wear some metal thing..To..Errmmm..Something la...I forgot edi..Sry...for 2-3 months okay..Dam ZzZzZz wei...Wasted another 2-3 months there...

Haiz...This year the project is rly a lot though..ZzZzZzZz..Rly cant take it la wei...Every weekend i do the project okay...HARDCORE do somemore...ZzZzZz...Like cannot finish wan..Got 3 projects in total!!!! Sivik (Not complete...Havent start yet also actually =.=),Sejarah (Half Way Doing) and GEO!!!!ZzZzZzZz...I think i am 1/4 of it only...Dam kao a lof more to do la wei..ZzZzZzzz..

Sry guys...Very seldom i can go online edi cause very bz this days...Mid Term is like in 2-3 weeks time somemore...Need to spent more time on studying lo..So maybe every Friday i will post once=)Cioaz!!!

- Kum Fong <3>

0 comments: