Thursday, April 30, 2009

Super Angry,Piseed and Sad day!!!!

Today 30th April 2009!!!It is 1 of the worse day of my life!!!Haizzzz....Today in school dam fucking sad la wei..Here is how it goes...

I brought my phone today to school and suddenly i realise that my phone camera was not working...So i asked all my friends lo see who can fix it...ZzZzZzZz...Then the fucking black mother fucking Thanesh said he can do..So okay la...I let him have the phone....

ZzZzZzZz...Ended up..He fucking went and MASTER RESET my whole dam fucking phone la!!!!OMG wei...My saved messages which is the most important part all went fucking missing...ZzZzZz..I rly wanted to wack him already..

I went face to face to him and asked him "What did i fucking do in my last life to u leh?!?!?!Why everytime also u must cari pasal with me 1?!?!?!?!"He kept quite and could not say even a dam thing..

When i looked at my phone internally again..OMG wei...My heart was shattered into pieces...My phone was TOTALLY BLANK la wei!!!!!ZzZzZzZz...My precious games,notes,some nice songs,videos,contacts and most fucking importantly is my dam MESSAGES!!!Omg wei...My sweet darling pictures all gone in just a fucking minutes...

- Kum Fong=( -

0 comments: