Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally my modem is repaired!!!!!



Haizzz...This days in school...No comment man...My class this year is 100% sucks...Can u imagine...I scold 1 of my classmate and he cried for like 3-4 periods????OMFG wei...Gay like shyt....

And then there is another asshole who likes to take my file and hide and finally he broke my file yesterday...So i was dam pissed at him...I got onto my feet and scolded him directly in his face...Although he is more man then my other classmate but he still had tears all over his eyes after i reprimanded him...ZzZzZzZz..3Lili a.k.a 3 Lan Jiao!!!

Everyone in my class is so hai la seriouslly...Except Michelle,Sit Peng,Philip,Timothy,Jian Han,Sheng Leng,Jia Hwei,Kar Jun and some others more la...But the most so hai people is Ong Yee Sen (A.K.A the Gay Fucker),Aaron Koay (The cacated face guy),Thanesh (The black mother fucker in the class) and got some other more la...Lazy to type...This is the top 3 most so hai people in 3 Lan Jiao!!!!

I think 1 day i am going to die of heart attack in this stupid class la wei!!!!!!

-Kum Fong!!!!!!-

0 comments: