Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday but not for me :D

Hmmmm....If today is Good Friday means tomorrow is Easter Day :D Ermmmm...Went to school today..As soon reach school,me went to Ren Chii punya class..Then he say dont on his fan..I looked at the fan..CHEH..Small problem only..1 of the screw connected to the blade is loose...So i decided to help him..

Today in school whole day do cleaning only actually...Dam freaking boring...Most of the teachers never come also actually...Right after school went and play basketball at Sahara Field..

Waited for Ju wei and geng so long until me,kar jun and geng all dam freakin boring..So we invented a new game..The swing crusher...hahahah...I will show you the video..No worries=)

After playing...It suddenly rained dam freaking heavy so all of us cioaz home...Kok Mun mum fetched all of us back to our house..Thanks God there was someone to send us home..Hahaha

Came back and took my nice shower and then after that have a nap forwhile...Woke up at 4 something and went to tuition already...I owned at tuition there..Maths dam easy :D

Thanks for reading guys..Lazy to update :D

- Kum Fong=) -

0 comments: