Friday, January 30, 2009

School????

Hmmmmm...School????It has been 3 weeks already since i went into my new class...Could not get use to it yet cause there many many many bastards and idiots in my class...I rly cant take them...Their attitude is just like a small kid...AARON KOAY....WALAU!!! The most idiot guy i have ever seen man...He sucks to the max...

Became the class monitor again..Haha...3 years in a row i became a class monitor..Haha...I rly love my class teacher...PUAN TEH PHAIK SIAM=)She loves me too=)Although she acts dam gangster...But she is dam frekaing funny...I like the way she teaches us MATHS also..Everything she teaches is shortcut and the method is more simple..xD

I got used of waking up early already...Every morning...I will wake up at 5.45 and will have my shower and breakfast...By 6.50 my bus would come and i will go to school=)

Thanesh...Oh god...I cant imagine facing him for another year...I had lots lots lots of bullshit from him already...He lied to me like shyt...But who cares...I dont even believe him anyways...

Last but not least....I dunno how to survive in this class for 1 year!!!!!! MANY BASTARDS AND IDIOTS ARE IN MY CLASS THIS YEAR!!!!!WHY CANT THEY PUT IT LIKE LAST YEAR!!!I rly rly rly miss all the moments that i had in 2D with Rajvin,Leyton,Julian and GENGS!!!!

0 comments: