Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last post guys =(

Ermm...Today should be 1 of my last blog lio lo....Cause tomorrow school is starting..So i cant rly go online already...Somemore...This year is PMR year...So yeah...Have to study rly rly hard...Not going to slack around this year....Last year i slacked enough already..Haha..So this year must be super serious...

Did not do much today actually..Just getting rdy for school tomorrow...And oh ya..I only can go online certain days i think..In 1 month..I will go online less then 5 times..So yeah..U all should know my condition and i would not be able to update my blog so often..Password will be on the computer...So i wont get to use already=(

Last but not least...I 1 to thank you all who read my blog everytime=)haha...So starting from tomorrow...U all dont need to read my blog so often already...Haha..Maybe once in a month is good enough..xD=)

Good Luck in your PMR this year guys...Haha..Study propelly yeah..Dont be like me=) :D

0 comments: