Saturday, January 3, 2009

My favourite sport

As usual...Yesterday was a saturday..So i went for Badminton Training...Hhaha...Yesterday badminton quite sien la cause Teik Peng never come..Haha...So our match is cancel lo..Haha..So yesterday we just stroke and stroke and stroke only..Haha..

Played elimination at the starting...Me and Zi Hao VS Tiek Yi,Bryan and the Sister...1st match we won...2nd match they won...Haha..Dam shiok la wei..xD..I love to play elimination...After playing elimination..We played a double match...Me and Zi Hao VS Teik Hao and Justin...Forgot the score..Haha....

After playing...I team with Tiek Yi VS Zi Hao and Teik Hao..Forgot the score also..Haha...Cut it short...I forgot every single match score..haha..Sry guys...Next times...I will try to remember it..HAha...Ermmm...After that was the best match...I and Tiek Yi team VS Zi Hao and Joanne..Haha...Perfect Team for Zi Hao..xD...

After finishing all the matches...I saw justin had fun with some old malay guy..He smashed only..Haha...So i joined justin and play with thay Malay guy..Haha...Dam freaking funny...We kept shouting and shouting and shouting only...Like some mad fella only..xD...

Play and play and play and play until 9 something yesterday...Decided to go home already cause i was dam freaking tired..Haha...Went home..Add my dinner...Took a nice shower and died on the bed..Haha...Cioaz :D

0 comments: