Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese New Year :D

Hey guys...It has been like 20 over days since i updated my blog..Haha...Here is how it goes during my whole week of chinese new year...Haha...During the eve..My family and me ate steamboat together....It is also known as reunion dinner...Haha...After that help my mum to clean a bit and went to bed already...Cant wait for the next day to come...xD

Finally...after 7 hours of sleeping...The day has come...CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!Hahahaha....Quickly woke up and had my shower...Wore my new cloths and went down to wait for my whole family to get rdy..During our 1st day...We went to visit my grandma...and then after that we went to my aunty house...

As usual like every year...We GAMBLE!!!At my aunty house...Ermmm...I won like RM40 only...The next day i won Another RM100!!!!!And the another day i won another RM40!!!! and the last day at my cousin house [Kevin] i lost about RM100 =( ......ZzZzZzZz

Nvm...it is alright...I hope today at my uncle house..I will win more..xD...Haha...very very very the TAMAK right me????=)Collected many many many ANG POW already!!!Nope planning to open it this year...Cause when i open and look at the amount of money i have...I will sure to spend all of it by the end of the year...I exp it last year...I spend all my ANG POW money!!!!

That is alll i can post about my CHINESE NEW YEAR for this time...The next post would be another month i think..Hahaha...Anyways...Thanks for reading my blog guys=) Cioaz...GOOD LUCK :D

0 comments: