Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My class this year rly "ROCKS" my world

Hey guys..It has been a long time since i have been updating my blog..Haha..Sry yeah guys..Rly rly dam freaking busy la this days..

Haiz...My class this year..Rly like shyt la wei..Seriouslly i dam cannot tahan the Aaron Koay already...Rly dam retarded..Look at his dam face also i want to punch him already!!!!

Everyday also i am filled with activities..ZzZzZz..Monday got piano and science tuition,Tuesday got sport practise and BM tuition,Wednesday got Interact Club meeting and Science Tuition,Thursday got BI tuition,Friday got Maths Tuition,Saturday morning got scouts,then go to computer class and then in the evening got badminton from 6 to 9..Finally on sunday get to rest!!!!!Based on the timetable above...U think i can go online or not?!?!?!?!Surely cannot lo!!!!

Puan Teh P.S...Hahahaha...My beloved class teacher^^..Hahahah...She rly loves me...I dunno why..When i do wrong...She does not scold me but when other people do wrong she will scold...xD..Example was that day I was talking bad about Aaron Koay...She was beside me but she did not scold me...Hhahahahah but when Thanesh talk about him...INSTANTLY kena scolding by her!!!!Hahahahahahah!!!!I was laughing like crap only la!!!!

As a class monitor...Rly can die wei..The job is dam heavy...Morning section is rly a total diffrence man!!!Anything also they push to the monitor 1..Haiz...But nvm....I am a though person=) I like challanges!!!=)

Did do much at home also other then doing my homework and studying..Counting the amount of days to PMR...There is less then 8 months to go..have to backup now already...I did very badly at my Form 2!!!Rly rly rly need to concentrate on my studies now!!!!

That is all about my class i think...Haha..Will update again A.S.A.P=)Cioaz...Good luck everyone :D

0 comments: