Saturday, January 2, 2010

It is Over!

Time rly flies super duper fast! :(
I have been playing for 3 months edi!
Back to school tomorrow humans! =.=

May GOD bless me tomorrow!
I hope my class is filled with civilised people!
FORM 4 here i come!

4 years in that school edi! :)
Another year and i am off from that school!
SO SO SO SO SO SO DAM FAST!

Still can remember the 1st day in my Form 1 class! HAHA! Super lost wei that time! xD
There was where i met Jonathan Foo and gang! Haha! PUAN HANIFAH! xD
PHANG ROZE NN! JUSTIN! CHEE SENG! MARK KEON! LI YEN! KYRIE! HAHA!

Form 2,i met KUGAN! RAJVIN! JULIAN! LEYTON! DEBORAH! ANN GIE! KEEN FAI! YIK SOON! HAHA! It was my best year actually! :)

Form 3, MICHELLE YEOH JIA VERN a.k.a Michelle Jackson! xD
JOYCE FONG SIT PENG! JIAN HAN! PHILIP a.k.a Mr Burns! xD
PUAN TEH! HAHA! WEI YOONG! (GAMBLING GANG!) Haha!

I also met quite a number of sohai people like THANESH and SOON ZHENG! =.=
Both of them are dam fucking annoying! =.=

*See all of you in school tomorrow!! :)
*NERD UP PEOPLE! :)

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: