Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time Flies!

In a blink of an eye,it is 2010 edi?
That was fast! Come to think about it!
I have done a lot of things in 2009! :)

My school life! Haha! 3 Lili! Hahahaha! The joke of the year! haha!
THANESH! Hahaha! Thank god i am not meeting him anymore! :)
Soon Zheng! OH YES! No need to meet with all of this weird people anymore! :)
YEE SEN! Bloody gay fella.Haha! Grow up little kid =.= Don't be such a SISI boy! :)

Becoming a class monitor is fun! :)
I hope i am a class monitor next year again! :)
Hope that my assistant would be like last year! haha!

MICHELLE YEOH JIA VERN! :D
- Assistant Class monitor aku 2009! :)
- USEFUL at time! Haha!
- Joker in the class
- Without her,i think i would rot in my class with those type of people! :)
- Hope that we same class again la Michelle! haha!


Gambling in class! haha! I would never forget that moment! xD
Kena caught somemore! Haha! Those were the unforgettable moments! :)
INTERACT! haha! Ass.Club service Director! :)
I rly had fun in 2009!


I hope that i would have fun in the year of 2010! :)


*School is starting in 3 days time?
*NERD UP PEOPLE! :)


- Kum Fong -

0 comments: