Thursday, January 7, 2010

School?


 Back to school humans! :)
Don't rly feel rly comfortable with my class yet?
Maybe i am just not use to it yet! xD

Once again,i am the class monitor of 4 Ixora! :)
4 years straight? Haha! Impossible right? Haha!
Most of my teachers are useless =.=
Especially my class teachers =.= Super USELESS!

Was hoping to be in 4 Dahlia! Michelle,Ren Chii,Wei Xian,Shaina, Zi Hao and Kugan! EVERYONE IN THAT CLASS! :( I hope i can be in that class! :(

I don't mind to be in 4 Cempaka also! Roze Nn,Deborah,Nicholas,Kevin,Beatrice,Su Hsien and Rajvin! I hope i am in this class too!!! :(

My class? Not rly close to them! Haizzz.Will try to get use to you guys! :)

Started to be a nerd edi! :)
No more cyber games! :)
Add maths,Chemistry,Accounts! haha! (Y)

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: