Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ice Breaking! :)

Started my Saturday with Kelab Kembara Orientation Day! :D
Reached school at 10 a.m
See how semangat am i.HAHA! Thaipusam also i go school! xD

Anyways.Kembara was awesome! :D
We played 3 games.Haha!
Hoping that we will know every single member better! HAHA!

After Kembara, Wei Xian,Michelle,Amanda,Shaina and Me went to A&W! :D
We took LRT to Taman Jaya just to eat A&W! HAHA! Awesome right? =.=

Me and Michelle eating the same type of burger,just that she is eating Chiken and i am eating Beef! xD
Shaina ate dam slow =.=

I was the last 1 who started eating and i finished 1st =.=

 
Biasa la? Perempuan kan suka camwhore? xD

 
 This was the funniest thing ever! HAHA!
Roze Nn called me that time. And i was halfway drinking my float!

People enjoying and she called =.=
Amanda force my to finish the whole float while i was on the phone!
Causing Roze Nn to hang out cause she thinks that i am not talking =.=

I suffered a brain freeze! :D

After eating,all of us went back.
Went home to bathe and went straight for jamming at Uptown after that! :D

The best jamming session ever.
This time got more lamp post! HAHA!
As usual,there is Me,Ren Chii,Tiek Yi,Nicholas and Wei Xian.

This time there are Michelle,Andrea,Roze Nn,Beatrice,Amanda, and Shaina!
Poor Beatrice.Haha! She cannot take the loud noise! HAHA!
This stupid Nick la.Play the drum dam freaking loud! =.=

Hope you guys had fun! HAHA!
I know Michelle enjoyed my singing =.=
RIGHT MICHELLE YEOH JIA VERN?!


Took a group picture right after jamming.
Ren Chii and Wei Xian M.I.A! :(

Reached home at about 5.30?

Went straight for my badminton classes! :D
Came back at about 9 something and died on the bed right after eating my dinner! :D
I had a blast yesterday guys! :D

*Chemistry test this Tuesday! :(
*Add Maths tuition this Wednesday! :(

- Kum Fong -

0 comments: